Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blog 16



Bilingual Education has been around for many years and not only in the United States but in many countries also. Mainly in the United States we expect Bilingual Education to specific because of the demographic growth and that is not the case because there are different approaches in the classrooms.The purpose of my study is about how Bilingual Education works in different ways and it is important that the Latino community to be informed on how much it impacts their children depending the model that the school is using.

 I have a particular interest especially with how bilingual education works and their methods. I want to understand their struggle and their opinions about the schools and forms of teaching. Bilingual Education works in different ways, because numerous program models are used. Many don’t know where to start with a new language but with my interview I learned that repetition and scaffolding is a key to the students.
 I’m going to rely and a lot on NABE website and try to relate it with the interview. I already highlight the article know what I want to use. It also speaks about different methods and how does it work. http://www.nabe.org/BilingualEducation


No comments:

Post a Comment